Every Tuesday evening | 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. | on ZOOM
This group, led by Buddhist monk, Palden Tsultrim Yonten, is open to everyone interested in studying and discussing the foundations of Buddhism. Some of the themes we will be looking at include:
- Who was the Buddha? His life and times.
- His core teachings: The Four Noble Truths.
- The relevance of Buddhism in contemporary daily life. How do we apply these teachings today?
- Mindfulness – its origin in the Buddha’s teachings and effective application.
- Meditation – it’s easier than you may think!
- How to live a happy and fulfilling life.
Meeting ID: 325 545 986